- Foothills Vacation Rentals is excited to be your Sedona accommodation provider. We look forward to having you as a guest in one of our properties. This Frequently Asked Questions page was created to make your booking process, and your stay with us, as smooth as possible. Please review the questions we have received from guests in the past and the provided answers. If you have an additional question, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at (800) 369-7368, or by email at [email protected]
How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 928-282-2864 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Foothills Vacation Rentals accepts all forms of credit cards - Visa and MasterCard
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at 928-282-2864 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet. There is normally a non-refundable $200 pet fee for pet approved properties.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.